Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thanks for your comments re the old photos (I have heaps and they are mostly like the ones already on). Because of your interest and because I have had the feeling for a long time to do this for my people, I am now committing to picking the choice photos and putting them together with a stroy about each one. My idea is to post them here as I do them, and then put them all together and see what i can do with them.

My Mother wrote one small story not long before she died and I will retype that one and add it to the photos of the "Good year" house. Not sure where I'll go from there but it needs to be done I feel for me, and for those who came before who were maybe much better than me, but have no voice...because there was no time to have the voice we have due to the times and how hard life was.

I will appreciate criticisms ad as a middle child I do have a very thick skin... needs must you know. Hopefully by the end of this year I will have enough to offer someone who publishes his kind of thing, that they might consider and hopefully accept.

Its just thanks to the interest and encouragement of you mob. Otherwise I would have just drifted along for more years doing dribs and dabs... as we do.

No comments: