Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Now this is an oldie... They were only 14 and 11 at this time ...now 31 and 28. But finally Alison got revenge on Melissa..who shit-stirred her as only an older sibling can do...One evening Ali just had enough... I was at a meditation class (Hm) at this time and Don had sole care of the kiddies... Finally after years of shit stirring Ali cracked and ran, arm outstretched, from the kitchen to the lounge chair where Melissa was ... and she bopped her fair on the nose with her fist...size means nothing when you have had enough... when I came home, Don had sent Ali to her room whilst Melissa was bemoaning that she might have a nose like her mother's--- me!!!).
Ah God we had some fun and I remember it all... can't wait till I have some Grand kiddies old enough to tell it to.... Now that would be parental revenge> Posted by Picasa

No comments: