Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This is Don's sister Jeanette aged about 15. I never met her but feel that I do know her as she has so many qualities I see in my own daughters. She was killed along with her husband, four year old son..Phillip and uborn baby of 8months...by a drunk driver...in 1969.


I met Don in 1972 . The family so so much damaged when I met them by this tagedy.

Some families appear to live blessed lives, whilst others Don's and mine seem to have brutal tragedy one after another.

For me it appears that we two have come together for a reason... our family shit and his family shit....


oh I do not know! I just have to hope that there is justice and meaning out there for us all...

If not then thats just life isn't it? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

No hex Charlie, just maybe in the wrong place at the wrong time... we are all a pretty happy lot none the less...life is sweet.