Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not for those with a weak stomach. Just in case you have fallen in love with the lakes and lochs of Southern New Zealand...in previous photos...just remember that if you are not a naitve... these are the sandfly bites, my eldest sister enjured, just so I could put these photos on my blog... just so she could see her baby sister and kids... and still three months later she bears the scars. And she's no wimp...at 51 I am still scared of her... we used to call her "Attilla of the hens " Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BwcaBrownie said...

5-star resort at cable beach Broome did that to my dear friend.
for all the money she paid to stay there, one would think they would have handed out the napalm strength midgie spray, but no, her legs looked the same and she went nuts scratching.