Monday, March 13, 2006

Charlie and Nicki's food tales from Texas have got us all thinking about food.

My sister was so impressed with my cooking excellence on a recent visit that she sent me this picture of one of my more exotic cooking triumphs
. What one can do with a few carrots, a pile of beans, a hunk of sweet potato, a length of zuchinni and wads of spuds... and and and ifn you run out of meat every home should have some long life veggie burgers...

I think that the wine was the best part and it was that which made it all taste and look so hexotic.

We even used knives and forks and a table cloth.. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

lovely spread MC... delicious - i'm hungry

charlie said...

Only half as big as Texan portions, I'm afraid, MC. I'm back on fruit and veggies only for two weeks, beginning tomorrow. My digestion's shot to hell.
charlie