Friday, August 24, 2007

Meme'd what does it mean?

CS's new blog Meme'd me whatever that is as she explained its one of those tag things.

1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts. (Facts???)

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here's mine...but what is a Meme really??? What does it mean???
No middle name here either, after two girls when I was born there was no set of planned names...high hopes for the male child dashed so cruelly when I was born along with another two daughters following...dad was just buggered after that .

I liked Margaret (my confirmation name and my mother's name) but Margaret is a bit long so I'll go for Maggie instead - Mum HATED ever being called Maggie...

M. For Middle Child, the most adaptable child in the family - the hand me down child, the one who came along when the mother had it all down sweet and knew what she was doing...

A. Asking questions all the time. My eldest sister said I never stopped and would follow dad about the yard asking all of a million questions, and he actually never lost patience...(thats what she said anyway)

G. Got away from home to school age 4 by running away and being dragged back... Got away from boarding school by running away ... a long way but made it home age 14.

G. Give me a break I have already done G.

I. Idjut child at times... a great sense of justice e.g. when Sr Borgia (stole not took) my money away from me which Mum had given to me (we didn't get money often) and wanted me to give it the the "Poor" which we were, I waited till no one was about and I took (not stole) it back out of the Poor Box.

e. Eager...kid eager even now if the fancy strikes me... too eager for trouble as a little kid but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Well lets see I don't know many on the blogs with all these letters so I'll go for

BWCA's blog ,Copperwitch jahteh's blog , and Cazzie's Blog All Australians!!

3 comments:

iODyne said...

CopperWitch hasn't got a middle name.

just verifyin' for her claim.


here's a funny blog you might like
BroomHilda

says she's a menopausal witch.
I've had a pause in men too.

Cazzie!!! said...

A- A student in maths, science and biology.

N- Never did wag school, not even once :)

N- Nearly became a dental nurse, almost ran away with the RAAF who were recruiting HSC graduates tht year and flying them to Butterworth RAAF Base to train them up in house.

E- Ever the caring person, sometimes too caring and seem to forget myself.

JahTeh said...

Ha, Bwca, I do have a middle name but I use it as my first name because I don't like my first name and what stupid mother calls a child after a stillborn sister I never even knew she had. It's shorter than my now first name though but I'm still not going to use it.