Wednesday, December 07, 2005

No worries ok... this sister loved this "portrait" and has it immortalised on her fridge door where all great art belongs... she's my much older sister can't you tell! Compared to me...er well compared to anybody she'd pretty darn thin these days...and much prefers to get her calories from Bertolli's sugar free plonk 4,000 litres for $5.... its a bargain.... were amused when she tried to get a whole prawn on a "crouton" of bread and commented about the fat levels...I say bring on the bloody butter...eat and enjoy... for tomorrow no matter what, we all die...but natural butter - and no McDonald's shit...

Veronica (sister) actually has a digitial camera and is often taking photos of the food I cook...some immortalise it some poor buggers have to actually cook it...oh dearie me...

We were always scared of her as kids... she taught us "school" with a real cane and played dentists with forks and knives as implements...


She is no longer "Attila of the Huns" but these days "Atilla of the Hens" Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it--you draw sooo good! What a great gift and wit to go with it! You go girl. I remember cooking and sewing classes. They don't have those anymore. I liked them. Love to cook today--love to eat...yes, bring on the butter! Gobs.