Friday, October 21, 2011

Cuss and Tiger

UNBELIEVABLE

Some of you know about my two cats, Cuss on the left and Tiger on the right. Cuss is a bit of the moody one - about 10 and poor Tiger never knows how she's going to be. Both were dumped cats but Cuss came here first. Tiger is a lot younger being about three.


These two NEVER sit close without Cuss hissing and spitting at Tiger. Tiger is like a big silly dufus of a kid and just wants to play with cranky.


I was on the phone yesterday morning (they act up usually when I am on the phone) and I looked out through the window - here they were both close together watching me balefully - it was cat creepy - but of course as soon as I got the camera on them they turned away.


Our family knows that this is about the only photo we ever will have of them in sync and not running or sending fur flying - maybe things are changing though.

2 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

You never know, Cuss might be mellowing in her old age! Great photos and I love the term "cat-creepy" might have to pinch that one.

Shrinky said...

Awwwww, aren't they gorgeous? Just like us, they all come with their own unique personalities, don't they?