Monday, January 01, 2007

I spent a certain amount of time yesterday posting some Christmas pictures with stories and voila the bloody blog thingie monster just ate them...

They were sooo brrrrilliant I just could not face doing them again

And now I have experimented trying to get it to work with photos...if they come through they are of our daughters who visited and had great fun with Don's waterfall : ) needless to say he was asleep when they climed its towering heights risking all his ceramic frogs etc etc...

here goes...now it says its sorry but can't complete my request...

how could it be sorry...I am sorry...but it is a machine...how odd...the machine is sorry...and we begin to believe that it really is sorry...


okay so no photos...darn it...hope the print at least gets through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogger is a pic-eating bastard!