Wednesday, September 13, 2006


I tried to attach these photos to the story below but they got lost somewhere...


I was thinking strongly about my amazing mother tonight and missing her still after all these years...


she was mainly a happy tolerant soul with a great compassion for all sad and lost souls.

I took this not too long before she died in 1993.
The child in her was there always and I am so very lucky... under any other regeime I would not have flourished as I was able to do...

but this child had a very hard row to how...lucky she was unaware at this time...
My Mum loved my daughters and they loved and still honour her with those memories. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still my mom too. She died only 4 years ago and it seems like yesterday. My memories are much like yours...fond, loving and longing to hear her voice again. I like seeing your photos. I pop in now and then and peek. Pretty tired these days being back in primary school again.
Blessings
CS