Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Its flooding here - the ferries are out the roads are out and tomorrow if the rain doesn't stop I will also be out - out of town and other things - not to worry - but this afternoon when I came back home to my street out of town a tree was fallen down and although the rain was a pelting down the neighbour offered (when asked) to help me move it - in the melee - moi fell down splatt  full force on my bottom in the mud and I mean mud as in a mud fight type of mud puddle...
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever and amusing. Thought you might be getting your feet wet up there.

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Sorry, but I'm really glad you fell in the mud because it inspired these illustrations!

FoxyMoron said...

You funny thing! Great storyboard.