Friday, July 23, 2010

Some more photos the one with me holding the cake up to Don's face Father's day 1993 speaks words...no i didn't do what it looked like I was about to do but he wasn't all that sure...I am actually enjoying going back through the old books, I thought it would be sad but its not...we had so much fun and so much would have been forgotten but for the fact of so many photos - although the feelings of it being good don't depend on man made things. How on earth i ever cobntrolled that hair I can't remember - I think i just washed it and combed it through wet and then left it...I thought it was sooo fashionable





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mom said...

I love old photos and all the memories they conjure up. You look so happy in these.

Shrinky said...

What joyful photo's, are those your beautiful daughters? And hey, lay off the hair, I love it - people pay a hair salon a fortune for that kinda' look!

FoxyMoron said...

Love the hair, and LOVE that photo of Don and the girls. Melissa's pink hair is so cool.

Anne said...

I love seeing the photos you share with us. Your girls are gorgeous!

Middle Child said...

These are pretty old photos - but/and the girls are still beautiful - Its funny as I am working my way through these albums - Melissa's hair goes from blonde to pink to blond - then black - then brown and blonde again...its blonde at present..