Sunday, May 04, 2008

Re "Anon" letter a few posts back -

As mentioned the PM News took the defamatory letter off the website...but they allowed replies to be posted... so it was a win

here's the link to those replies
http://portmacquarie.yourguide.com.au/displayops.asp?class=your%20say there are twelve of them including mine... I do know most of the writers ; )... and the letters are all from different individuals... so I count this a win...

also they did a story along with photo of my street stand... here's the link to the story...the photo isn't there but it was a shocker so no loss there...
http://portmacquarie.yourguide.com.au/news/local/general/widows-campaign-for-dead-husband-builds/1235849.html


Any other anon medical professional care to write in... please do so

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh dear.... What a small minded idiot... You always have the perfect comeback... Bravo to you...
You have so much support...
Take care of yourself and I thank you for your comment on my blog.. I know I have done amazing things to save myself from extra illness etc.. But hey..sometimes we are just never happy with what we have achieved... I have stopped and taken a good look at myself..and yes..thankyou I feel alot better...

Pat said...

Incredible! What a dolt!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

A win is a win. Bravo to you, my dear Lady :) Glad to see some people see the reality behind the so-called 'news' they read in the papers. Yay.

You are NOT alone in all of this, ma'am.

"I fully support the campaign launched by the Mackay family."

Cyalayta
Mal :)