Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pretty dramatic trip to college this morning...the VW van has been making a lot of noise and had it booked in to get fixed on Thursday... I noticed people pointing to me on the drive down and there was a lot of smoke coming out from underneath...lucky I could get of the busy road...there was an acrid burning smell and thought at first it might be on fire but it was just smoke...lucky I am in the RACV...but an hour of standing in the freezing wind seemed to take a while...its at the mechanics now and as soon as fixed it will be traded in ...it has cost me way too much this year and it never seems to end... I am a bit fond of it but sick of breaking down...hasn't been he same since the VW people down here mucked with it in December - had to go onto Tafe as I am already behind from being away...caught up pretty well today but can't afford to lose any more time... I guess they will tell me soon enough the bad news but feel its going to be pretty big - was a lot of smoke.

2 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

It's a truly wise person who knows when to chuck it in; but what did the different service place do to it to make it unhappy? Volksys are so reliable it's a joke. good luck X X

Middle Child said...

No my VW was a joke...it just had so much wrong with it...