Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Back!!!!


I got back home yesterday 28th Feb...


Happy for the time spent with my two daughters and two of my sisters.

(two of my four sisters - Veronica in front "she who must be obeyed...Atilla of the hens...and Joan, born six years to the day after me and with whom I had to share my birthday cakes...sacre bleu that was hard)

I had a great 54th birthday... a birthday I share with my younger sister Joanie (48)...I flew up to Brisbane, where my sisters are...

then down to Sydney (it is cheaper to fly up to Brisbane and down to Sydney than to fly regional from Port Macquarie to Sydney (sorry international folk... this will only make sense to Australians) ...Sydney is where Melissa and her husband Chris live.


Melissa and I

Then on to Melbourne... where Alison and Andrew are....

(Alison and I )


back home yesterday to a happy dog and pouring rain and a big mess of weeds etc outside my place... not to worry...

will catch up with all soon : )





4 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

On behawf of my dear friend Brownie I wish you many more happy days shopping with sisters and daughters.
I never have to go shopping and neither does my sister - we have everything already.

Sling said...

Nice to see you back in bloggertown MC!..and welcome to the '54' club. :)

Citymouse said...

welcome back!!!!

rosemary said...

Sounds like you had a good, good time...welcome home