This media release sent out was formatted with yes, no and unsure but lost formatting in here - just letting Skinner know I am still here
Take the Quiz NSW Health Minister Skinner 3/1/2014
NSW Health Minister Skinner has declared all the treatment my husband received at Royal North Shore in 2007 “acceptable”. His brutal treatment, subsequent death and lack of justice is an appalling indictment on the NSW Health Department. I dare Ms Skinner to do this quiz and still declare all below “Acceptable treatment”.
Please tick the box which you think is true Yes No Unsure
1. Is it acceptable for a Cardiothoracic Specialist to assume a patient had been seen by another cardiothoracic Specialist previously?
2. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung Surgery on a patient with a Spirometry (measure of breath)reading “Lung age over 100yrs”, when the patient is a 56year old Quadriplegic?
3. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung surgery on a such a patient with Pericardial Effusion (Heart issues) without doing an ECG?
4. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung surgery without any Blood tests?
5. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung surgery without any Pathology tests?
6. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung surgery on a person without evaluation by the Surgeon and Anaesthetist until inside the Operating theatre?
7. Is it acceptable to do non urgent Lung surgery using a product known in Medical studies to cause Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome which happened?
8. Is it acceptable after non urgent Lung surgery for doctors to mistakenly suction the Lung for 22 hours at ten times the required amount and then cover up this mistake?
The above “ treatment” in Royal North Shore Hospital led directly to my husband Donald Mackay’s death in 2007. It is the tip of the iceberg as to the suffering he endured.
To date nobody has acknowledged nor apologised for what was done to him. If you ticked “No” more than once please feel free to contact Ms Jillian Skinner NSW Health Minister and ask her why she has declared all the above and more “Acceptable treatment”.
Please ask her to please tell me why my husband’s death is still unpunished and not prosecuted?
The Hon J Skinner, Level 31 Governor Macquarie Tower, 1 Farrer Pl Sydney NSW 2000. Ph 02) 9228 5229 F (02) 9228 5877 – email@example.com
Without Due Care