Sunday, December 04, 2011

I am reading posts and keeping up but not easily able to post much myself here as not great access to computer while I am travelling down to Melbourne. Of course had car trouble so am staying longer now in Sydney till I get tyres and oil sorted. I should be down there by Thursday now  having a lovely peaceful time with my eldest daughter at her place - its a cold lazy Sunday and I need it as am sore physically and emotionally from the move - felt so tired afterwards I thought I would never move again - but gradually am recovering.

6 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

Good to hear from you. Hopefully moving in will be easier than moving out, you can take your time and decide where you want everything and then settle in and relax a bit and enjoy being close to Ali. So excited for you.

Middle Child said...

You will hve to visit and stay if ever in Melbourne and you would be welcome as its people like you who have got me through bad times

Anne said...

Your comment tonight really touched and helped me. I'm feeling quite emotional about leaving and moving on but I can say your words made me realise memories can move on with us. You never know I may pop in and see you when I next visit Melbourne! (quite on the cards for me as a close friend lives there)

Middle Child said...

That will be wonderful Anne

Ann ODyne said...

30th Dec 2011
Dear Stirrer - hope you are going well
x x x

Middle Child said...

Am ok Ann...just a bit dependent on others for a decent keyboard to use...this one...the keys are smaller than my little fingies and hopeless at typing more than a word or two without a lot of mistakes...hope you are well and okay