Subject: Fw: AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup ofboiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage will be almostinstantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by gettingsomeone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with your partner about lifting the toilet seat bysimply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed fora few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember touse a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent youfrom rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snoozebutton.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then youwill be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you willforget about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life reallyare: You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't moveand should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the ducttape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
11. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
12. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you neverknow when you might need them to empty your bedpan.