Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Late on Saturday afternoon

My favourite - a sunset over the roof tops
 Not a lot of things happening here...my van is broken again - the engine mount totally cracked... now I know what that ominous knocking sound was...I have signed up for and start a Tafe Course to refresh what I did last year...hopefully this will lead to some work at the end. And this beautiful sunset - I can take living in town (only just) as long as I can see sunsets like this...I think its hard for those who have never lived out of town to realise how one can miss just seeing away into the distance all sides every day - there is a feeling you can't explain and it certainly isn't tame. I find it very tame living in town... but I guess its like someone who has lived all their life in the burbs being unsettled by the isolation of wide open spaces...
Cuss
Cats are okay as you can see...a few plants growing...
Tiger

Some Primulas from my tiny yard






1 comment:

FoxyMoron said...

It must be a tough adjustment still to get used to living in town.
Cats look great!