Saturday, November 17, 2007

The wedding no 2
Melissa and Chris - real rice and hard stuff too she said ... if you like fabrics have a close click on the dress...I'm not a wedding type person but it is something










Her pink cake the kids loved it!!!

















Melissa younger sister Alison with her Andrew























Alison




Melissa, Alison and I

















Out shining the bride (ahem!)
I am going to kill that oh so cute hairdresser (some of you thought he was...shame he bats for the other team folks...My "curl) dropped into a long shank after the first bit of humidity...and this was well air conditioned.


I have the Mackay Tartan ribbon on as did all our side...in Memory of Don...the girls all had a bit woven into the bouquet









4 comments:

Cinders said...

Your daughter looks beautiful - I love her dress.

Sling said...

Woo Hoo!..Happy.happy wedding dance!

JahTeh said...

Therese, that is a stunning bride and matching dress. Love the bouquet and you just had to post a photo of the cakes. Yum.
I believe it's legal to kill hairdressers up to one week after a wedding fiasco.

Ann ODyne said...

That cake is Just Fabulous.
and happy-looking too.